Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, September 3

where do i live again?

so today i receive the confirmation email informing me that my laptop has been sent out. unfortunately, i noticed that i had given them an incorrect shipping address. *sigh* as a result i was required to make a trip to the post office where i proceeded to have to explain my situation to the man behind the counter. after a few minutes of him teasing me about combining the street names of my past and previous residences, i found myself on the phone with the postmaster general, explaining my blunder once again. then this afternoon when i was at the gym finalizing my membership, it was brought to my attention that my house number is not what i thought it was which means i'm going to have to go back to the post office! how embarrassing. :)
on a higher note, i got my hair cut today and i positively love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger PolicyGuy said...

Ambre, glad to see you blogging. It can be a great way to develop the discipline and skill of writing.

You're getting a laptop? Great! More time for writing!

It's odd, though, that your computer is coming through the post office. My computer gear has always come through UPS or FedEx. It's almost like I never thought the postal service actually delivered computers.

Sigh. I may have to get a new computer as well. The hard disk on the computer I use the most died today. Can you believe it--early Friday evening on a holiday weekend. It will be 4 days before I can even talk to someone about it. Grrr.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home