Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, January 21

what's with the lack of ambition?

seven days from this moment i will be getting my hair done in preparation for my wedding. yeah!
tomorrow as a treat, sarah's paying for me to go to the spa for a facial and other stuff and then we're going to the atlas for dinner. i'm so looking forward to it. i've been so tired lately. i was exhausted last night to the point where i didn't even come home, i just crashed on sarah and jr's guest bed. it was quite necessary. sigh...
i think erik's going to paint "our" bedroom (to-be!) today while i'm at my shower. i'm waiting for my grandma to show up so i can leave. yeah, for cindy's cinnamon rolls!
erik's bachelor party was last night. they burned his teletubbie pillow case despite his tears (sorry, honey), i will now be able to share a home with him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home