Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, October 30

i hate csi: ny

i have a cold. i wish there were decent reruns on tv on the weekends. i always feel that being sick is a waste of time. especially when i'm congested and can't get any reading done cause it gives me a headache. suck.
i miss my roommates! they are all either out of town or working. at least i have my horse. :)
tomorrow night i get to take adeline and kjirstin trick-or-treating. it should be fun. adeline, my short little friend, is going as a giraffe. tell me that isn't funny! i think kjirst is going as a puppy. a rolly-polly puppy if you ask me. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger John Goering said...

OK, this title DEFINITELY had to do with the post. :)

Why don't you like csi:ny? I think it's a cool show, Stephi loves it.

Anyways, get better. I have a cold too.

I have to write vnqmeks to post this.

3:23 AM  
Blogger John Goering said...

OK, this title DEFINITELY had to do with the post. :)

Why don't you like csi:ny? I think it's a cool show, Stephi loves it.

Anyways, get better. I have a cold too.

I have to write vnqmeks to post this.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home