Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, October 12

"I'd love to ride on the back of a sperm whale, among other things..."

The concerts tonight were terrific. Rock Kills Kid is my new favorite new band. Paramore was really good too. Candace got to meet the lead singer who's 16. It was one of her life goals i think. :) She is so little and tiny. She reminds me of my sister Alison.

Tomorrow is my last day as a one year old teacher at Handicare.


random quotes of the night from the trio of trouble:

- "I think that I have mayonnaise in my hair."
- "I'm not drying them off, moron. I'm cooling them off."
- "Let them have their roads."
- "I squashed my thing cause I thought it was trash. But now it's squashed.
- "She showed us her tacky sweater!"
- "I get it! I have a birth mark on my face, guys!"
- "Half jerk, half strawberry face!"

1 Comments:

Blogger .ambre. said...

so does shampoo. ;)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home