Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 22

couch daisy club, vp speaking...

i did not faint when i had my blood drawn and for the first time they didn't have me in one of the children's rooms laying down on the bed. i'm all grown up now!
we're still waiting for the blood results, but what was accomplished today is that i am now on an allergy medicine, i've been informed by three docs that i will have to make a conscious effort for the rest of my life to stand up slowly to avoid dizziness and possible black-outs, and i need stress management classes. yeah, for me!
tomorrow is for cleaning, babysitting, and driving to des moines. yeah for nate and sarah's wedding!!! fun, fun, fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you're doomed to a life of standing up slowly and avoiding stress!?

Those are my life goals!!

(Seriously, praying that God will be glorified in you. Btw, I am an old ISU Bible Study hand who knew your dad's second cousin and Ruth in a previous millenium.)

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home