Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, September 18

hot chocolate? no such luck...

in reading amanda's blog the other day it came to my attention that she is now mysteriously listed on planet rock (along with some random guy named mike). i find this to be quite fascinating that they got without desiring it while i have long had such aspirations with no success. what is this one of those first shall be last, last shall be first, seating arrangements at the table of the King deals?
just curious...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an ironic name, I'm amused. I don't vote yes but I do laugh.
~Amanda

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home