Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, August 11

holding up the world

i am so tired. i hate it when i wake up before my alarm goes off and can't get back to sleep. it's so frustrating. oh, well... life goes on.
this weekend i'm doing to minnesota with erik's family for one of his cousins weddings. we're staying in this hotel that's made of old boxcars http://www.northernrail.net/. it looks pretty interesting. :)
i miss amanda. i hate having work news and no one who would really care to hear it. .i can't wait for her to get back...
i should go get ready for work now. have a great day, all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

You could share work stories with me. I always want to know what is going on Handicare! :)

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sigh*

Ambre,

You've got spam! Like a weed that won't be killed, spam is.

On my own bulletin board, someone went to the trouble of registering a username before spamming.

12:54 PM  
Blogger John Goering said...

Yup - it was a chain reaction. Once a spammer is able to post a comment, your web site gets posted to spam sites and you're in major trouble.

You should set things that anonymous posts are impossible...

Of course, I'm really thankful for a cure for baldness - I'm sure I'll need it some day, so maybe you should just leave it like it is. ;)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home