Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, June 9

toe pick!

tomorrow we're off for chicago! yeah! it makes me so happy inside to be in illinois for any length of time or reason. it's kinda along the lines of being easily amused.
i dropped a chair on my foot on tuesday. a hard plastic kiddie one at work. it left a silver dollar sized bruise on my foot that goes down between my big toe and the one next to it (does that toe even have a name?). this makes wearing flip flops (my summer staple) nearly impossible. sigh. i can't wait to be able to put full pressure on the balls of my feet again. :)
there was a breakfast club honoring thingy on the mtv movie awards tonight. those people look GOOD for their age! i love that movie...
well, even though i'm off tomorrow, i still need to be up by seven, so good-night!

An eagle who is soaring high, doesn't worry about how he will cross rivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home