Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, May 20

i'm so in the birthday bubble!

my gmail spell check keeps telling me i should spell my name "umbra." no thanks mr. spell checker!
i've accomplished a lot today. i paid my h2o bill, electric bill, and kirkwood bill, went to the post office and the bank to deposit my paychecks, washed freya, cleaned out my car (enough) and went to cr with amber and tristan to help erik move in. still, i don't think there are enough hours left between now and my party tomorrow.
i went to sushi popo's last night. mmm, i love california rolls! terrible service though...
so... years ago, michael biang and luke anderson wrote a song that for some reason or another has been stuck in my head this week and i've been singing it to my kids. i hope it will soon sweep the nation. following are the stellar lyrics:
"the nina, the pinta, the santa maria
all set sail from spain.
christopher columbus was the captain back then
and the world will never be the same again!"
my favorite part though is the bridge where they spell columbus' name:
"C-R-I-S-T-O-F-E-R!"
oh, how i love my friends. :)
have a great day, all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ambre!!!

P.S. How's Freya? Al got skunked last night. What a mutt. I'm sure your dog is much better behaved. ;)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home