Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, April 30

china, ho!

i really should be cleaning my house right now. oh, well...
i'm making lunch for approx. 19 people tomorrow. spaghetti to the rescue!
i went to pekin, il with sarah today to see kjirstin and adeline. they're staying at their grandparents while sarah and jr get the house painted. we had some really good conversations on a million topics on the way out and back. i think she finds me to be a fascinating subject she enjoys studying and i enjoy having opportunities to defend/explain my religious beliefs and how they effect my morals, convictions, and ultimately, my world view.
have a great night, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home