Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, April 17

where are the thumderstorms i was promised?

My dog is so particular. When I feed her, I usually just dump the food in a pile. She will then use her nose to push it around until it is all level. She’s so cute.
Yesterday was a good day. Amanda spent the night so we slept in until 9:30 at which point we got up, poured a bowl of cereal and hit the couches to watch Can’t Buy Me Love. When that was over we walked to the guys house and watched last weeks Alias off the TiVo. Then we walked home, made lunch, and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azcaban before Jeff , Narmin, and Matt showed up to play spades. Matt left after about an hour for a dinner “date” and Amanda left for Laura’s concert so Jeff and Narmin and I played Acquire (I love that game) before going to their house for dinner and the extended version of the Two Towers. It didn’t feel like that much tv since it was split up by walks, people, and food. 
This morning I have no milk for my cereal so I was forced to eat a banana split instead (sigh).

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom_Biang said...

I'm Sorry. Eating Cereal with water is NASTY!!! And so is evaporated milk. It's not the same.

10:26 PM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

unfortunatly, erik is refering to pouring Livewire MDew on as a milk substitute. gross :P

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home