Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, April 4

current score: freya: 4; one day old moles:0

hmmm... how funny is that. so i'm sitting here fighting the urge to wallow in life and i come across this quiz on noel's blog. being fairly certain that i'll score higher than him, i decide to take it as a mood booster. stupid me.
i decided yesterday, that i don't think i should be allowed to have friends. i am demanding, possessive, the opposite of long-suffering, and i recently find myself becoming irate when people breath. since i realize it's all me, i think it might be safer for everyone involved if i were to just take a break from social interaction until i get my out- of-control emotions in check. i wish there were a pill i could take to make me all better instead of the pain and any of character growth and could daylights savings time shown up at a more inopportune moment?
i wish i'd had more fires last winter...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ambre,
I'm even weirder...

You Are 30% Normal
(Occasionally Normal)




You sure do march to your own beat...
But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all
You think on a totally different wavelength
And it's often a chore to get people to understand you

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Four! What a killer Freya is!! Tell her hi for me! She's got the same score as Alpine.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Tom_Biang said...

Ha! I'm less weird than you are (40%)! I knew it!

And Freya isn't on the same level as Al. Al's were full grown SQUIRRELS!! Those things are dangerous!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home