Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, March 6

aquafina tastes like crap because it's filtrated through cow guts

I just discovered that there is a movie star with my haircut. Her name is Diane Keaton. She's like a hundred years old. Bummer...
It was sooo beautiful out today. Freya loved it. I loved walking her in it. Win, win situation.
The girl who's moving in with me and Amanda this fall, Jessica, came to church tonight. Yeah!!!
I really do like my hair though. I wouldn't say it's "growing on me," but I certainly have yet to get sick of using a curling iron every day for the first time in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom_Biang said...

Well, Ambre. Your hair technically IS "Growing on You".

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ambre, you should be lucky to live to be 100 and look as good as Diane Keaton is today.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home