Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, March 11

as is thy day so shall thy strength be. (c.h. spurgeon)

i almost got hit by a school bus that was running a solid red light today. it hadn't even just turned red, which i could then understand. i reported him.
i took freya into work today to pick up my paycheck. she was so good. in my room, only the Andrews were afraid of her. my brave wee ones!
gcli starts tonight. i'm excited. it's always freezing in the room we meet in though. i need to remember to dress accordingly.
i'm off to the doc's now. i have pink eye. i find this very amusing as none of my children have pink eye and i haven't had it in over a decade. mom says she thinks it's a secondary infection as i have a sinus infection as well. yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home