Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, March 18

you look nice today (yes, you!)

It is so beautiful out! Praise the Lord for giving me such glorious weather on my day off!
All the CSU people are coming over to my house tonight which gives me seven hours to clean and fix my toilet with my amazing skills. Freya and I went for a gorgeous walk in the park today. It's so relaxing and peaceful. I love my pooch.
I was planning to go to my dad's (jeff's) for Easter, but it looks like he has a big sale that weekend and my sister Jennifer and my step-mom won't be getting back from Cancun until late Saturday and my fat nephew will be in Wisconsin Dales. I thing we shall postpone our visit...
In happier news, I just found out that one of my favorite people from my LT experience will be spending the summer here! When I left LT there were three people that I greatly desired the chance to serve along side again in the future. So far I have gotten to serve with my beautiful friend, Julie Johnson, for eight months and now I get three months with Bryan Morton (like the salt), the person I find it easiest to talk to every few months yet never feel like we left off. Yeah, for this summer. The rest of the team seems pretty cool too, even if no one has worn a Dare Devil shirt even once. :)
Well, I guess I should go get started cleaning. Have a great day and if you aren't stuck in a blizzard, go outside!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home