Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, March 13

cracker jack engagement rings rock

last week seems so long ago. it was such a crappy week that i think my mind just shut it out. tomorrow i get to start training a new girl at work. that's always fun. :) i don't think i got the job that i interviewed for. none of my references got called. that's okay though. God knows best.
my toilet broke yesterday. the thing the chain pulls up inside the tank had the little other thing that holds the chain on break off. luckily, i know how to fix it thanks to my dad and the training of my youth. ;) yes, lucky me.:)
well, off to church i go, with a hi and ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home