Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, April 8

the crayola situation

i love chicago. and it's suburbs. just driving around here gives me a sense of belonging which i find rather odd since being around very few people here gives me the same feeling...
christine biang donated 18.5 inches of hair today. props to you christine!
i had my first bag of the jedi mix today. they didn't compromise taste at least! can't wait to get my hands on some of the "darth chocolate" ones though...
i'm so tired. nap time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for hanging out on the weekend...........

-g

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home