Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, June 1

bilbo, the ferret, always bites me.

hi.
how's everyone doing?
freya is not too happy with the fact that i have a roommate now. she decided the proper punishment would be to eat my favorite shoe. alas...
it was so beautiful outside yesterday. i got to go with adeline to her gymnastics class. i'm always amazed that i get paid to hang out with the cutest two year old in the states. lucky me! :)
it looks like erik and i will be going to chicago for the theophostic training sessions the weekend of the eleventh. that should work well with my mother's schedule. jackie myers was talking to my mom at church the other day and when she relayed their conversation to me i got so homesick! here is a poem i just wrote about my mother:

i love my mom.
i love talking to my mom.
i love laughing with/at my mom.
i love my mom.

yep, now that's quality!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom_Biang said...

Yeah for going to Chicago!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home