Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, July 2

"I'll walk... for chocolate!" -Adeline

oh, my goodness! erik's parents dog is such a spazz! it's a cross between a wiener dog and a chihuahua. it freaks out whenever it thinks something is going to eat it's food. everyone enjoys working tippy up by taking an inanimate object and talking about how it's headed to the food dish. she positively freaks out every time! it's great. :)
we set off fireworks last night. i sent a rocket down the street where it crashed on the neighbor's roof. oops! then erik accidentally dropped a stink bomb on the floor in the dining room. that was a great smell for the next hour or so.:)
freya jumped on me yesterday leaving a three inch bruise/scratch down my bicep. it hurts! she needs to learn to have better aim when going for my shoulders!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Goering said...

ow!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home