Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, July 20

"i'm a non-practicing ____"

wow, it's been awhile! sorry!
everything's been going well in my life. my foot healed, i haven't injured myself more severely than a paper cut, i read harry potter (and made erik stand in line with me for the midnight release!), saw the fantastic four (poorly written, yet enjoyable fluff), had an enjoyable meeting of the families, scored well on my midterm, and went ice skating without falling. yep, i'm doin' well!
tonight i get adeline and kjirstin from eight pm until friday at three pm. yeah, for playing mommy! their parents will be in two different states and sarah was freaking out about it until her husband reminded her that she trusts me more than anyone. that made me feel good. :)
I need to do clean my room though if I'm going to be entertaining two ladies under two!
I LOVE COLD STONE CREAMERY!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger John Goering said...

I'm in the middle of reading Harry Potter, too. I really like it more and more - the series is getting darker and darker each time, which is a good thing. :)

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you working and living now-a-days??

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ambre, if you have a blog, a schedule of weekly blogging (at a minimum) is mandatory! Otherwise the blog police will require you to write titles that actually describe what you are talking about.

- The Northern Buckeye

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look me up in the ISU directory.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home