Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, July 25

onions have layers

amanda moves in this week. yeah! she finally finished reading the half-blood prince. it feels so good to finally be able to talk about why i cried for the last six chapters without giving away the story line. it was a sad book... through and through.
happy birthday jakob bovey. many happy returns to you!

notes to those who they are meant for:
gregory: call me!
buckey: you happy?
mom: call me!
blakely: sounds good!
doy: yeah for us!

3 Comments:

Blogger John Goering said...

Hmmm - sad, eh? I'm probably getting close to the sad part - I'm about two-thirds of the way there. :)
Stephi said something about an open cliffhanger ending - Rowling sure knows how to milk that cash cow. :)

5:53 AM  
Blogger John Goering said...

Well, I'm through with it now. Nice ending, I liked that. :)
So...is you-know-who-I'm-talking-about really evil or not?

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm happy now. Glad to hear that Amanda is moving in -- is this Amanda who was your roommate before? I'm assuming that I will meet her some day, which would mean that I've met 4 Amandas in my lifetime, and 3 of them through you.

Must be those of you with "A" names stick together.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home