Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, September 17

99.9% parched

my roommate just stated that she could kill someone. maybe i should move to another couch. :)

my chiro mentioned that if my body still aches in two weeks that we may need to consider blood tests. apparently i'm too young to feel as crappy as i do on such a consistent basis. bummer for me!

i forgot my phone at home this morning when i left for six hours. i felt completely vulnerable and as if all the calamities that had not yet befallen me in life were about to rain down upon my head purely because i was unable to call anyone for help. yes, i know. massive paranoia. :)

for christmas last year my dear friend lisa bought me a LOT of QUALITY toilet paper. i'm a toilet paper snob who can't yet justify spending the money necessary to get the softest stuff. anyway, my supply ran out on tuesday so now i think of/miss lisa multiple times a day. sigh...

if you haven't seen mr. and mrs. smith yet, you really should. i loved it every time more than the last. ;) i've seen it five... or six times... (kidding. it's a movie reference.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the...did you really just explain a blog title?

10:22 AM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

no. the title was at no way referenced in the blog. it was from the movie just like heaven. way good. :)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading about the chiro saying you are too young to feel this bad...how is your diet? are you getting your fruits, veggies, and whole grains?

8:18 PM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

who are you? and what are whole grains?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home