Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, August 27

"i've heard the natives have children, too!"

i have just been informed of an act of brilliance. apparently while my friend matt was out of town his roommates disposed of his dog! tom sent charlie (the dog) off to his parents farm. matt is of course quite up in arms at this turn of events and has verbally fought this injustice with arguments such as: "you can't just give my stuff away when i'm gone" and "i never told you to get rid of my dog!" to which tom replied "yet you told me to bury it alive?"
brilliant!


this weeks number 1 taken out of context statement:
"oh, yeah, you don't want to have babies with me you want to have babies with amanda!" -Nkechi (1 of my roommates)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did they give the dog away?!? I'd be pissed if it was me!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger John Goering said...

I agree - that is an evil evil thing to do, simply kidnapping a poor loyal dog from its loving master.

2:21 AM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

it wasn't a "poor loyal dog." it wass more of a loud, sheddy (new word), hand-me-down of an obnoxious mutt. i don't think it's been missed too much...

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home