Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, September 16

out of the good tp

seasonal allergies suck. i would like to remind everyone that i never suffered in this way until i moved to iowa. just a little fyi there. :)

ryan was telling me about his wedding tonight and how they came just short of doubling the record for alcohol consumption at the hotel where their reception was held at. now there's something we should all aspire to be remembered for...

my roommates and i decided that we want to make a weekend road trip to chicago together. to find a date that would work for all of us we had to compare weekends all the way through the first weekend in january! we finally chose halloween weekend since the only thing preventing it from working for all of us was one persons superstition and paranoia. watch. now that i said that i'm sure something WILL end up happening just to spite me. :)

kjirstin is the greatest fat baby in my life right now. i seriously want to eat her up or kiss her until i can kiss no more... and i can kiss for a LONG time! it will be a sad day in my life when she thins out due to age. sigh. the circle of life strikes again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom_Biang said...

Sweet! Now we can go trick-o-treating together! And I know the fat babies don't last forever. I was one little chubbster, but now I am pretty darn skinny. Oh well.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home