Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, October 20

"we're drinking chocolate margaritas... ooh, gross! i mean chocolate martinis!" amanda's dad

I love frank, honest, unfake people. Thus, I love my roommate, Candace. Here is an excerpt from her blog:

"and for those that may not know, God is real, and engaging in fornication is also disrespectful to Him. if anyone cares about that. "

She was ranting about how the media and entertainment industry portrays virgins. I agree with her. It is pretty discouraging all in all. I wish virginity were common and being labeled as one was considered a badge of honor vs. an insult.
Just a thought I (we) had...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home