Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, February 16

waking to ice pellets in a thunderstorm

4 Things-

Tagged by Leah!

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:

*hair salon manager
*waitress at steak n' shake
*waitress at the cafe in ames
*nanny

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, (and Have or Have not):

* Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Erik and I's favorite!)
* Pride and Prejudice (the new one. saw it in theaters three times)
* Thirteen Going On Thirty
* The Cutting Edge

Four Places I Have Lived:

* Ames, IA
* Estes Park, CO
* lots of Chicago suburbs
* North Liberty, IA with my hubbie!

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:

* CSI
* Law and Order:SVU
* Gilmore Girls
* the OC

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:

* Twin Harbors, MN
* Greybull, WY
* Lake of the Ozarks, MO
* Washington, DC

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

* my two hotmail accounts and erik's one
* my yahoo account
* Planet Rock
* usbank.com cause i can't/won't keep a ledger

Four Favorite Foods:

* Chocolate
* all you can eat salad at olive garden
* penne salmon in a rose' sauce at iowa river power company
* cherry loves cheesecake at coldstone

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:

* a russian orphanage
* alaska
* greybull, WY again and again!
* Maine

Four People I wish I Could Spend More Time With:

* My husband aka that man i see in passing (he's making up time at work from the honeymoon right now)
* Amanda Tripp
* my sister Alison
* my Grandparents, who are my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home