Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 8

finally

so after much waiting (under two weeks) and worry, my laptop has arrived! Yeah! it's very pretty and i could carry it in one hand if history hadn't shown us that i tend to be rather clumsy in life. at this point, my computer serves me by allowing me to play solitaire. this is all the further i have made it in uncovering its secrets. did i mention it's pretty? cause it is. my goal is to have the whole internet thing worked out within a week... by worked out, i am implying that i would appreciate directives as to what i must do. i know nothing in this area. at least i have a wireless thing inside my computer. amanda went without one because the one that had one in it already wasn't as cute... ok, i would have done the same thing in her position. that's the nice thing about customizing ones computer... i'm off to discover wallpaper! good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home