Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, November 23

ebay junky

I am addicted to ebay. just thought i should tell someone. my first night on found me the proud owner of a mister potato head tie. need i say more. in case anyone had some free time, there is a seller named wearekoalas who is freakin hysterical. he writes short blurbs on every item he's selling and it makes me feel like i'm reading a blog. laugh out loud funny. i think erik and nate would appreciate a lot of what he says... as would amanda who has officially left work "forever." congrats my dear!
i just found out my closing date on the house has been moved from monday to thursday. sigh... does it never end?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man I struggled big time with eBay this summer. I had to have my lifegroup hold my accountable. I would go on bidding sprees bidding on a ton of items at once. It was ugly. Something I'm not very proud of. God gave me grace though, and I only won a few of the auctions. The worst purchase (or best, depending on how you look at it): 2 Chicago Cubs 1908 World Champion Beer Glasses. $24.50

~Mike

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home