Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, October 29

5000 calories taste so fine

I met Lindsy for "coffee" today. I love having friends who are managers at coffee shops. Kate made me hot chocolate with a full cup of whipped cream on the side. I was in heaven...
We just heard back from our remedy requests on the house. They are willing to do the radon mitigation, but my dad irritated them with one of his requests so they refuse to do anything else. I didn't realize people could get so petty when it came to finding a happy compromise. Oh, well. Dad's coming out for the day tomorrow to look at what's out there and to finally see the Talwrn property, so I guess we'll decide then if we're going to walk... More fish in the sea! I would like to give a shout out to David Anders who is now not only on Alias, but is also in a recurring roll on CSI. My tv viewing life is now complete. (enter sigh of contentment here)
I love TIVO. It's the greatest thing since Reeses holiday shapes. I also love Matt's parents for taking my advise and getting him one for his birthday. I called them to extend my deep appreciation last night. I just love talking to Stan. He's so funny!
There's a guy walking around the java house right now who looks like a short David Anders minus the accent. He really should acquire an accent for his own marketability.
New favorite King of the Hill quote: "Luann, remember your heart is your employee, so tell it to get up off it's butt and get back to work!" - Hank's great rebound advice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if i wanted to be famous and have my name mentioned, I would have started my own blog...
-Dad

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home