Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, October 18

i love crying cats

today were the home inspections and i am sick and exhausted. i relly liked the inspector. he thought i was funny. my realtor, george, does not find me funny. don't misunderstand me now, he laughs at all my jokes and smiles frequently, but that's just cause i'm worth six thousand to him and it's in his best interest to keep me happy. i feel bad for people like him though. they just don't seem to enjoy life as much as they could.
i would just like to declare that the world is not in a hug shortage. this is directed to all of you who hoard your hugs and only share them begrudgingly. shame on you! when you give them away, they bless others and multiply. and generally, you feel better too. just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home