Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, October 11

pistachios, popcorn, pudding, and pop

There are few things that hurt me more in life than knowing I've hurt someone I care about. I found out today that through a situation that involved me, someone compromised one of their convictions. I didn't cause then to sin, it's just that by having different convictions and not being aware of theirs, I apparently led them into a compromising situation before it occurred to them to say no. This is made more frustrating by the fact that I was actually consciously trying to help them keep convictions that I was aware of at the time. The irony is not lost on me... I wish I didn't have the tendency to hurt those I value most...
Now, about my future house. Thank you to Matt and Pat as they saw houses with me in the last twenty-four hours. It looks like I will be placing a bid on one tomorrow. I am trying to take all the wise counsel I have received such as not growing attached to the house before everything is finalized. The only problem with that is that without the adrenaline that comes with excitement, I am not sure how I will make it through the process of bidding, home inspections, contingencies, etc., that I have no skills or knowledge about/in. Feel free to pray for me as the devil is attacking me with a full scale attack of self-doubt. Thanks, and good night all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home