Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 30

and puppy dog tails

boys are so interesting to me. to be completely honest, i am quite fascinated by them. i have two brothers, but have only recently started spending time with them so i have less of a start on unlocking their minds then others. here is what struck me about the male race today. boys can be the most gentle, loving creatures one moment and then attempt to crush the life out of you in the next. for example: there is a one year old named myron that i work with. he is your average, run of the mill one year old. today, i was holding him and walking around the room. he was giving me the nicest hugs and every once in a while would look at me and gently put his hand on my neck. so sweet! then we sat down and i was talking to another child who made me laugh. as i started laughing, it seemed to instantly get myron all excited and worked up. he put his hands around my neck and started choking me! i removed his hands and asked him to be gentle. he then proceeded to start thrashing around and hitting me and squeezing me with all his little man strength. my conclusion? boys must be mini jekel and hydes. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that this post has nothing to do with me.......

-greg

11:25 AM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

keep guessing, friend. ;)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home