Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, September 10

Peaches

"My bretheren, count it all joy, when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:2-4
"Suffering either gives me my self or it destroys my self... If you receive yourself in the fires of sorrow, God will make you nourishment for other people." Oswald Chambers.

These are just a few thoughs that I have been meditating on lately. I have been trying to stay strong during trials lately, but it hasn't been easy. I've been pretty discouraged and feeling quite alone in my battle. I was telling God how I felt earlier and He set out to immediately bless and encourage me. One of my friends came over to help me set up the internet on my computer (we ended up pirating it from a neighbors house), and to steal peaches from another neighbors backyard. A little criminl activity is always a great pick me up. :) I had no sooner set foot back in my house when another friend invited me to go see Collateral with him and one of his roommates! I may not have a social life at this point in time, but at least I had a social night!
good-night all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home