Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, October 17

"i love that movie..."

well, tomorrow is the house inspection. fun. and it's all for naught if we don't have our financing figured out by Wednesday. Physically and emotionally, I feel like death warmed over and none of it's house related! Oh, for sleep tonight.
This weeks shout out goes to... Kathy Bravo. I love this woman. She is such a good godly example of a wonderful Christian woman. She raised two awesome "men" (insert quotation fingers here) and married the man she fell for in high school. And she introduces Amanda and I to people as her adopted daughters. I love her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.

-you'll never know

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home