Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, October 11

my kingdom for the pencil sharpener

i placed an offer on a house today. i've been told i didn't do so bad by some, and that i did it while thinking like a girl, by others. go figure. now i shall progress into the land of counter offers, being flat out rejected, or losing our pencil sharpener contingencies (sorry, matt... we tried). this whole process has the makings of a very discouraging and draining time. I need to make sure I am staying in the Word and keeping my eyes and mind centered above. it has a pretty cool basement though...
Myron gave me a ten minute hug today. not just a "let me use you to be comfy and just vegge." oh, no, my friends. he was squeezing me tight and smiling the whole time. apparently, one year olds become very fond of people they have puked all over. maybe it's the start of them understanding unconditional love... i wonder if this really applies to all ages. hmmm... needs more research with me not being the one getting puked on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...sorry about the "Think like a girl" comment...but really, you are a girl...right?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home