Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, October 18

i love, love, love pachelbel's canon

i detest not being able to sleep when one is as exhausted as I am. i wonder who keeps calling the sixteen-year-old who sleeps in the room next to me. her phone's been ringing off and on since three-thirty. she's only woken up for it once... oops! now twice.:) today's the inspection. i plan to walk behind the inspector and take notes (her phone's ringing again) and act all interested and like i understand what he's talking about. i shall use the smile and nod method that mera taught me.
i would like to comment on the fast that i believe my nephew to be one of the cutest little boys in existence. my sister looked just like me as a baby and now tucker has a lot of me in him (okay, so it's her, but it was me first!) he has my nose, lips, and eyes that disappear when we smile. he's also one of the fattest babies i know. i love him.
oh, i wish i could sleep tonight...
i had lunch with three of my favorite guys when i was home yesterday. i have grown to appreciate all of them so much more since i left chicago. i miss them. they always make me smile (except for the times that one of them makes me cry) and i'm completely comfortable with them. they were trying out the smooth moves jon anderson taught them at encounter. such a hoot! i've known all of them since before any of them were six. they are growing up just fine...
i miss nate swinton's blog. a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home