Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, October 19

can i fire george?

i am convinced that my one year olds read my blog. two of them were uncharacteristically affectionate today. and myron, who was yet to say my name, said "i love you!" that made my week (the e-mail from kathy bravo made my day).
i almost slept through work today. i remember my alarm going off and then he next thing i knew, i had six minutes to be at work. it's amazing how quickly i can move in the morning when i have to! by skipping the make-up (it doesn't really accomplish anything anyway) i was able to make it to work within the five minute grace period. also without excessive speeding.
i hate the little paperclip dude in microsoft word. he kept giving me useless and bad advise. then he gave me this window where i could type in what i wanted to accomplish and he would advise me on how to best get there. i typed in "how do i kill you?" he just responded with punctuation advise, thus proving his worthlessness. the day i get rid of said paperclip, will be one of the happiest days of my typing life!


i am a selfish person. i am really amazed by the depth of my selfishness sometimes. today, instead of supporting a friend who is trying to follow what they believe God to be telling them to do, i claimed my rights. i am quite disappointed in myself. i don't think i care about fighting my sinful nature as much when i m sick. that's not an excuse, it's an observation. so again, you know who you are, i am truly sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home