Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, November 29

okay, for those of you who decided to be difficult, even though you see my sisters all the time and know what I was talking about, let me clear this up for you... I don't care about Alison's hair, it's Hannah's that bugs the crap out of me. Happy? Okay, then... let's move on. Unfortunately, I am still in Bloomington. My brake lights went out and so my car refused to shift out of park. It's now at the ford dealership being dealt with severly. I hope to be home in time to regroup before returning to the psycho's dominion that I call work tomorrow. (sigh) I shall now return to watching cable, far inferior to the wonder called tivo. Talk to you all later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home