Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 10

fennel thief

i am now a homeowner. whew. that's over. now i just need roommates!
merry chrismukkah one and all! what a happy season it is! all i know is that it has thus far landed me the prisoner of azkaban. nuff said. :)
amanda and i now own matching outdoor/indoor footwear (read: rubber soled, lambs wool/suede slippers). sweet. i love giving gifts! it's so much fun shopping for people. what to get, what to get! i love the fact that this year i get to go christmas shopping for my nephew. i wish you all knew how much i enjoy being an aunt. :) i'm fairly certain that he will be saying my name by the end of the month.
i think i'm getting a dog next month. one of the families that i sit for has decided to buy me one for christmas. i have fallen in love with pugs and pug mixes. my favorite thus far would have to be the puggle. it's a beagle pug combo. way too cute!
today every time i would prevent myron from doing something "fun", ie. dangerous, stupid, illfated, he would hit me and yell "no, no!" i sure hope this phase ends real soon...
continuing on my theme that people are not shown the depth of appreciation that i have for them on a consistent basis (and what good does it do to take happy feelings to the grave with you), here are todays shout outs: box-cause when is box not doing wonderful things for the world? lisa weaver- for putting me up and putting up with me every time i go back to chicago. narmin- for being a royal pain in the a**and making me smile despite it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home