Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, March 20

bumble bees make me sneeze! or not.

it's finally happening... i'm getting my wisdom teeth out. sigh. at least it will be over and done with at last!
my favorite part will come 36ish hours later when i jump on a plane for new york. i plan to be tougher than bravo and be back on solids by that time. :)
i've never been to new york. it will be fun touring it through a three year olds eyes. adeline and i will be attending a showing of either the lion king or beauty and the beast (i'm hoping for the later), going to the central park zoo and going to all the huge toy stores and buying stuff. well, she'll be buying lots of stuff anyway. i'm not sure what i need from the disney store or f.a.o. it will be enjoyable i'm sure. :)
i hope erik survives my absence... i'll miss him...

1 Comments:

Blogger Blakely said...

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I'm fearful that next time I go to the dentist he'll tell me I have to get them out!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home