Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, June 4

chicken poop on my shoes


i am blogger unsavvy i have determined. blogger decided to publish my pictures on their sides and i was powerless to stop them. arg! i hate not having any control! curses...


nara is now in the 95% for height and 35% for weight. some random old lady told me that i needed to feed my kid more. after the urge to smack her passed i sweetly said "i don't think so" while wondering how i was to accomplish anything in life if i was to start feeding her more than once an hour?

4 Comments:

Blogger Blakely said...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think little old ladies are always right!! So you'll need to spend pretty much every waking moment feeding your child... And thanks for calling me "fatty." It was very encouraging :-D

12:56 PM  
Blogger Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

not all babies can be in the 95% for everything-some have to be in the 35% and some in the 10% (like mine). They grow at their own rate and are all healthy.

Great pics, thanks for posting (FINALLY!!)

April

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's perfect just the way she is! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! God just made her to be tall and lanky for awhile is all!

10:23 PM  
Blogger John Goering said...

Joshua is 3% for height AND 3% for weight for his height! But the doctor said that's totally fine and normal.

Stephi's brother was just around that as well, and now he's taller than me. :)

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home