Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Sunday, December 12

open season

just so everyone knows... if you have something you feel you need to reprove me about, this is the week to do it. i've gotten enough in the last twenty-four hours that i have decided that as long as my heart is ready, i want it all at once. i've been told that some people are too intimidated to reprove me though i need it. let me reassure you: i vow to bite off no heads this week. deal? :)
how many people think that the "j"in "jboxer" should stand for jebediah? i do. so does tom. that makes a majority in my mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would reprove you about not inviting me to the movie with you, but I already did.

Tom Biang.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ambre,

Inviting me to your house warming party when I am in another state entirely. That and not writing me back, stay encouraged.

Bryan M

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home