Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, January 18

“Bigger than a tumor,” said the lady in the tutu....

the world is once again icy. yeah. i finished unpacking all my books. i love books. books make me smile. rereading my favorite books from my childhood makes me smile. having male friends explore the idea of tanning before being in a wedding (erik) makes me smile. boxes of 96 crayons makes me smile. being sleep deprived makes me cranky, yet i still smile when i'm slap happy! owning season one of charlie's angels also makes me smile... a very large, amused with myself, sort of smile. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger .ambre. said...

sweet! ;)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home