Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Friday, December 31

i paid $1.58 for gas last friday... heaven!!!

happy new years eve, everyone! i personally can't wait until midnight when i truly believe i will start a year with fewer difficulties. based on my theory on bad luck and awful events.
i hope everyone had a great christmas holiday. i had my usual after the holiday car problem. i'm fairly certain i'm going to make box cry when i tell him what happened...
i received all five harry potter books in hard cover which now completes my bookshelf and the whole i had on it while i was holding out for them. i also got these really cute little corn on the cob molds for making cornbread in. they're extra special to me because my step-mom remembered me pointing them out in a catalog three months ago!
speaking of my step-mom, she broke down and got my brothers and one of my sisters a dog on sunday. it's a yorkipoo. way too cute. it's the size of my foot. we named it winston. my dad (jeff) says that with a name like that he's sure we're going to end up with a gay puppy that wears ribbons in its hair and goes by "winnie." in all actuality... it wouldn't surprise me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!!!

Absolutely anonymous.

Sincerely,
Bob Biang

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home