Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, December 16

note to the oc: no, no, no!!!

"hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?" isn't it weird (i love mittens!) the random song lyrics that come to mind when staring at a blank screen trying to remember what you wanted to write?
tomorrow is the end of another era: erik returns to ames. i seem to live through a new era approx. every two months, i'd say. although it would seem that every week there is a stone tossed in the water that ripples out to touch and disrupt the current era. dumb rocks... either way, so long, erik! happy hitting of the books again!
getting gifts is fun. giving gifts is "funner." going to the mall sucks. i spent an hour there tonight before church and walked out empty handed for all my effort. by effort i mean parking a mile away and then walking around the mall talking on my phone so the guys at the booths don't try to sell me stuff that i don't need and then walking back to my car in said mile away spot. speaking of gifts: guy, feel free to send my birthday present to the following address: po box 5696 coralville, ia 52241. thanks. :)
michael says he doesn't think i could create a bomb that would fit under a postage stamp (he thinks i lack the skill), but, out of all his friends, he does think i'm the one with the best connections to get one made. i'm taking this as my new claim to fame. i think. thanks.
goodnight, one. goodnight, all. my goal is to find someone to babysit for on new years eve so i don't get stuck spending it with tom. i need to one-up spending last years with bravo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home