Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Saturday, December 18

random kissing vs. kissing randoms (long story)

this morning, after regaining much missed garage space, amanda and i tackled shelving my books. i own a lot more that i remembered, and unfortunately, my precious books are not all present and accounted for. sigh... where are you, my babies? we began the alphabetizing process. way more complex then one might realize. the abdo boys are about to get slammed with more quality literature than they will know what to do with!
amber and i are having a slumber party as soon as she gets done mopping the java house. we're going to watch love and basketball. i love that movie. :)
my favorite animals are buffalo and moose. and i love dragonflys.

update: my spell check has just alerted me to the fact that "dragonflys" is not a real word. they recommend that i replace it with "treasonable." thank you, oh great spell checker.

2 Comments:

Blogger .ambre. said...

oh, guy! that is the funniest thing that i have read about myself in a very long time. thanks for getting my day off to a good start!:) oh, and i would have gone with the first suggestion, personally. :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

i know how to spell it for real! i left the incorrect spelling in for the sake of the spell check story. :)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home