Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Thursday, December 23

if i'da bet on old stewball, i'd be a rich man today!

monday night matt and i were driving back separately from cr after having finished some christmas shopping. he left the store about ten minutes before i did and called me on my way out to tell me to be very careful on the roads as it had just snowed and he had just been hit by a semi. very long story (life from ten pm to three am in a nut shell) short: matt is suffering from a concussion, and a cracked vertebrae in his back. his car is totaled. feel free to pray for him as he is in a fair amount of pain. thanks!
last night was pretty funny. tom, matt, box, and i went and saw meet the fockers. it was what you would expect, i think. either way. on the drive home, tom left to go to work and i had matt with me so we could stop to fill his prescription. we pull into the walgreens parking lot to discover he doesn't have the prescription paper thingy with his so we go to pull out again and i realize box is right behind me. as i change lanes going down first ave. he matches my every movement. we thought this was pretty funny so at melrose i pulled a right hand turn out of the center lane and box followed me! we then returned to the highway, swung back down to the mall and then back to the house with my shadow still intact! box says he was on the phone, but i now realize that i am just the supreme lemmings queen who must be careful to use her powers for good and to not lead her people astray (read: off a cliff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home