Ambre's Pontifications

a place to share, encourage, and just write what comes to mind... with an occasional rant thrown in for good measure!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Monday, July 30


well, my daughter is now six months old which apparently is old enough for me to start wanting to add to my brood. good thing it's not up to me! the family that i nanny for gets their next daughter from china next month. she is two months older than inara. that will be fun!
i've taken up sewing and quilting in the past month. lots of fun that is. for sure... if you have and old pairs of jeans that you're looking to get rid of i could use them for a quilt i'm making. one can never have enough jean scraps!
Harry Potter has come and gone. my sweet husband picked it up for me at midnight while i stayed home and slept with naree. i started reading at 7:30 the next morning and finished 11 hours later. I just needed to know the story and now i can re-read it and absorb the story...
ttfn!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also needed to know the story... i was busy all saturday and stayed up that night, taking 9 hours. I can't wait until the people i promised to loan the book to are done so i can read it a lot slower!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she is really cute! Cayleigh is starting to get squirrley and roll around a lot. I found out that I can feel Sarah's belly and find Cayleigh's head, and when I poke at it, she'll really start to flail around. It's more awesome for me than Sarah.

10:43 AM  
Blogger .ambre. said...

good for you nate! we discovered about half way through that if i lay with my hips elevated on a pile of pillows that all the fat and fluid would sink away leaving a weird baby blob. erik would grab the blob and shake it. nara would thrash around for about an hour after that sort of treatment. :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Blakely said...

Inara looks adorable!! I don't think my biological clock will be ticking any slower or quieter after my visit.

I'm stopping by my cousin's tonight to borrow his copy of Harry Potter. I have all day tomorrow off, so hopefully I'll be able to start and finish it in one day!! I'm getting really paranoid that I'm going to accidentally find out how it ends before I read it...

12:16 PM  
Blogger Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

She's so cute! I can't believe you are ready to have another one! We aren't going to be remotely ready until anne is 2 at the earliest! Good for you then! :)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home